The Library is in Phase 5, as of May 1, 2021.
Based on Governor Scott’s Vermont Forward plan for Group B establishments, the library board feels it is safe to open the library under Universal Guidance:
· Masks, social distancing and hand hygiene are required
· The library will allow patrons inside at 50% capacity
· High touch surfaces will be cleaned regularly
We also ask:
· Patrons limit visits to 30 minutes unless using the computers or internet
· All in-person programming will be outside (In-person storytime returns to the Common on May 6!)
· Patrons of all ages are welcome, children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
We are entering phase 5 of our reopening plan. See our website for more details.
We will monitor and re-evaluate our opening plans monthly based on state & local health data.
The community’s safety is our top priority – we can’t wait to see you!